Thursday 7 July 2016

Girl Behind The Blog Tag

Hi everyone, so today I thought I would do 'The Girl Behind The Blog' tag as I had seen gracewithloveblog and Jodi Roche Makeup do it and thought I would do it too. So I hope you all enjoy getting to know the girl behind the blog a bit better.

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes my middle name is Elizabeth.

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
Home Economics. I loved learning about nutrition and the baking aspect of it and I love baking now.

3. What is your zodiac sign?
Sagittarius.


4. Do you participate in any sports?
Is shopping a sport? Ha ha no I don't but I love walking and try to keep fit as I know the importance of exercise.

5. Favorite book?
The Fault in our Stars, I'm not a big book reader but this is the only book that I actually read from start to finish.

6. Favorite color?
Purple, red and blue.

7. Favorite animal?
Dogs.

8. Favorite perfume?
Fantasy Twist by Britney Spears. The scent is gorgeous.


9. Favorite accessory?
Probably my Pandora bracelet or my pearl earrings from Penneys I wear them everyday.

10. Do you speak any other language?
Nope. I did Irish and French in school but its all gone from me now.

11. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, my brother Ryan.

12. Whats your favorite store?
Probably Penneys as it has mainly everything you need in the one store.

13. Did you like school?
It had its ups and downs, but looking back I suppose it wasn't as bad as I thought at the time.

14. Favorite movie(s)?
Titanic, The Notebook(or any movie by Nicolas Sparks), and Just Go With It.


15. Favorite youtubers?
There are loads I love but off the top of my head, Zoella, Shanxo and The Saccone Jolys.

16. PC or Mac
PC although I would love a Mac.

17. What phone do you have?
Samsung S5.

18. How tall are you?
About 5ft 2 and a half.

19. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go to Starbucks much as unfortunately there's no starbucks in my county but when I do go its usually a Carmel FrappƩ or if its the Christmas season I love a hot chocolate or their Toffee Nut LateƩ.

20. Whats one thing most people don't know about you?
That despite my so called 'resting bitch face', I am actually a really nice and thoughtful person.

21. One thing you want to do before you die?
I would love to travel the world and see the different cultures and way of live of different countries, I think it would be an amazing unforgettable experience!

22. What quote/phrase do you live by?
Everything happens for a reason, and This too shall pass, as everything in life is temporary and there is a reason for everything that happens in your life, the good and the bad.



23. What your most listened to song on Itunes?
I don't use Itunes so none, lol

24. What was the last thing you bought?
Revlon Colourstay and carmex, my holy grails were running low so I obvs had to get more.

25. Who do you nominate to do this tag?
Anyone who wants to do this tag :)

No comments:

Post a Comment