Thursday 28 July 2016

July Favorites

Welcome back everyone, today I have my July monthly favorites for you all. I don't know where that month went it flew by! This month I don't have much beauty favorites as I have been just using the same products I've mentioned before, however I do have a few gems to share with you all and this month and from now on in my monthly favorites I am going to include my favorite snapchatters and quote of the month just to vary it a bit. Anyway enough of the ramble onto my favorites!

1. Catrice Prime and Fine Anti-Red Base

I have to admit when I first bought this I didn't think it would do much. I have a good bit of redness mainly on my cheeks and nose so I can't expect it to get rid of the redness completely however it does help with toning down the redness and acts as a great base under foundation. Its only 4:99 and can be picked up in most pharmacies and Penney's.

2. Argan Oil Night Repair Serum
I mentioned this awhile back in my skincare routine blog post when I only had started using it. I've been using it for a good few months now and am inpressed. I find my skin feels alot more hydrated after I use this and the hydration last throughout the night. It is only 1:49 in Dealz so for the price its defintley worth giving a go.

3. Penney's PS... Pressed Powder


My main reason for picking up this powder in Penney's was to just have as a back up in my bag, but its is actually really good, not cakey on the skin and very long lasting on the skin. For the price at 2;50 euro its a little gem.

4. Harvest Morn milled chia seeds


I have heard so many good things about chia seeds and all of their amazing benefits so I decided to try these ones out from Aldi. I picked these up about a month ago now and I have really noticed a difference in my health. This one contains milled linseed, hemp seed and chia seed. I like to add a tablespoon of this to my porridge in the mornings and chia seeds are high in protein which keeps you fuller for longer. I can confirm it does keep me fuller for longer. Chia seeds are also a natural source of omega 3 which is great for people who don't like fish. I've noticed a lot of growth and strength in my nails and hair. And their also high in fiber which is great to keeps things moving, tmi but true! I can't remember the exact price but their under 3 euro which is such great value for the quality!

5. Crownfield Milled Linseed


I also picked up this Milled Linseed cereal topping in Lidl at the same time I picked up the milled chia seeds. This one contains sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, chia seeds and goji berries. I also love adding this to my porridge or yogurt. It has a lovely flavor, keeps you full and is great for your overall health. This again was under 3 euro in Lidl so you can't go wrong!

6. Favorite snapchatter of the month:
 
I love so many snapchatters so I decided to share one snapchatter that I am loving every month in my favorites. This month my favorite is Faces by Grace. I have been following Grace for a while now. Grace is a freelance makeup artist and blogger from Dublin. Grace seems like such a genuine down to earth girl. She snaps all things beauty, fashion, nutrition, mental health and general chit chat.  She is also pregnant with her first baby and I am loving following her journey and can't wait to see her new arrival soon.

7. Favorite quote of the month


I also love so many quotes so I am going to share one of my favorites every month with you all. The quote below is very relevant to my life right now. I will hopefully be going to college in September and trying to get everything sorted for it is very challenging for me now. This quote reminds me in these stressful times that this difficult time will pass and is hopefully leading me to bigger and better things in the future. 


I hope you all enjoyed my favorites this month and the few new additions I have added. Let me know what you all have been loving this month.

Until next time,
Sophie x


No comments:

Post a Comment