Friday 1 July 2016

June Favourites

Welcome back everyone. I can't believe another month has passed and its now July, time is flying isn't it? It seems like only yesterday I was talking about my may favorites. Not much has changed but I thought I'd share a few products and things I have been loving for the month of June.

1. MUA Heaven and Earth eye shadow palette
I have this palette a while now and have used it on an off. However this month I decided to play around with the colors in this palette a lot more and fell in love with it. I love the colors in this palette. They are very pigmented and last all day on the lid. It is a neutrals palette with gorgeous bronzed shades perfect for creating a day and night time makeup look. I've been loving putting the third shade 'Babylon" all over the lid and into the crease with some mascara everyday for a simple quick eye look.
2. Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream Nail Polish
I've been wearing this nail polish on my nails most of the month of June. Its a sky blue shade, perfect for summer. 2 coats of this polish does the trick and you'll get a few days out of the polish without chipping, which is a winner for me as nail polish usually chips on my nails the second day but this one doesn't. It was also very inexpensive like all Barry M nail polishes and the bottle of it will last you ages.
3. My Fitness Pal
This app has been on my phone ages but I always forgot to use it. Its only in the last few months I been regularly using it to log all my food and any exercise I do. I find it really interesting to see whats actually in the food I am eating and it has definitely made me more mindful of what I eat and choose the healthier option!

4.  Pumpkin seeds and Almonds
As I am trying to be a bit healthier I started adding some seeds and nuts into my diet. I've been loving putting pumpkin seeds in my porridge and having almonds as a snack, they're both full of amazing health benefits, they're good sources of healthy fats and both full of antioxidants.                                         

5. Freeist chocolate
Again as I'm trying to choose healthier options but still have to have chocolate I picked up some Freeist chocolate. They are gluten free and have no added sugar but they still taste amazing and just like 'normal' chocolate without some of the guilt. I love all the flavors but the milk chocolate bar is my fav. 
6. Me before you 
Ever since I seen the trailer for this film I've been wanting to go. A few weeks ago I finally got the chance and went to see it in the cinema. It's a brilliant film, lovely story line, bring tissues with you though it definitely tugs at the heartstrings!


So that's all my favorites for the month of June. Hope you all enjoyed and let me know some of your favorites!

Until next time,
Sophie x






No comments:

Post a Comment