Sunday 24 July 2016

Penney's Wishlist (July)

Welcome back everyone. I've always loved Penney's, they have everything you need clothes, shoes, and beauty all in the one shop and with their price point you really can't go wrong. So today I'm going to share with you all what I'm currently lusting over!

First up is this gorgeous summery embroidered off the shoulder dress. I immediately fell in love with this when I seen it. It's priced at 20 euro, so is definitely worth picking up, it's perfect for the summertime.

When I saw these nude court heels I immediately fell in love with them. How gorgeous and elegant are they? Ideally for a wedding however they would be perfect dressed up with a dress or skirt and top, or paired down with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. For only 19 euro they're a steal. The clutch is only 8 euro and is lovely too,both would go perfectly with any outfit to take you from day to night!


These pretty lingerie sets have been loved and raved about by many and I can see why. They're pretty and comfortable and are perfect for us small in the chest area. They are priced at 6 euro each and I'll be definitely picking some sets up.

I love this camel colored off the shoulder top. Lauren Arthur paired it with a pair of white shorts and sandals which I think is such a simple but stylish outfit perfect for summer. The top is priced at only 10 euro which is a steal!

I love how this pinstriped shirt can be worn casually with a shorts and sandals or dressed up with a skirt or a pair of jeans and heels. Its a basic staple for every girl to have in her wardrobe. At only 13 euros it is definitely worth picking up.


I love Penney's pajamas the majority of mine are from Penney's. They always have such cute designs and I love these ones. I love leopard print and cats so they're a win win for me. They are only 9 euro each for these PJ's set.

Penney's have really upped their game in regards to their beauty and cosmetic line. These bronze ranged products look really good, defo need to try them out. The products start at only 3 euro.

I own some of the Penney's brushes and I love them. But now there is an oval brush and a case for your brushes how exciting? For the price point they're really good quality, I'll definitely have to pick up some more.

That's everything that I have been loving from Penney's at the moment. Let me know what your loving from Penneys! :)

Until next time,
Sophie x





No comments:

Post a Comment