Saturday 16 July 2016

My night time essentials

Welcome back everyone! Today I'm going to share some of my night time essentials with you. These are some of the things I use/do every night more than likely without fail. Hope you all enjoy!

Skincare- Regardless of whether I'm wearing makeup or not I have to wash my face. I've been using the Simple Kind to Skin moisturizing facial wash for ages now and my skin seems to like it so its staying! Then I use the Simple Rich moisturizer mixed with 2 drops of the Argan Oil night repair serum from Dealz! I know what your thinking a serum that's good from Dealz? I thought the same but after hearing so many people rave about it I gave it a go and its actually really good for 1.49 euro and leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated.

Hot shower/bath- I always shower at night-time. It really relaxes me and helps me sleep better. If I have the time I'll run myself a bath to really unwind and for extra relaxation.


Body moisturizer- At the moment I am using the Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion, it keeps the skin moisturized for hours after you apply it which I love.



Netflix- I am nearly always watching something on Netflix, my latest obsession is Pretty Little Liars. I'm only on season 2 but I love watching it especially at night.



Dessert- I always have to have some sort of dessert after my dinner. Lately I've been having Glenisk Strawberry yogurt with an orange and sometimes some chocolate!



Tea- I also like to have some sort of tea at night-time. I've been loving peppermint tea lately, it has a lovely taste and is a great for unwinding and to end your day with.


Electric blanket- This is an essential for me at night-time as I am always cold! Its bliss getting into a cosy warm bed at night-time.


Tangle Teezer- This makes brushing out my hair at night so much easier. It just glides through my hair and gets out any tangles.
Carmex- I always put this on my lips before I hit the hay, it keeps my lips moisturized all night.


So there you have it, my night time essentials. What are some of your night time essentials?

Until next time,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment