Sunday 19 June 2016

26 things that make me happy

Welcome back everyone, over the past few days now I've become more grateful for everything and appreciate more of the little things in life that make me happy. So today I thought I would share 26 of them with you!

1. Family and Friends

2. Succeeding and accomplishing things in life

3. My dog Poppy, how could you not love those big brown eyes


4. Puppies, obviously

5. The beach


6. Exploring and discovering new places


7. Baking


8. Playing around and doing my makeup

9. Listening to music

10. Coffee



11. Cozy nights in with a movie and some munchies!

12. Hot chocolate

13. Inspirational positive quotes



14. Desserts and chocolate

15. Flowers


16. Sunshine and Rainbows, cliche I know but true!


17. Perfect winged eyeliner

18. Freshly painted nails

19. Looking back at old photos of happy memories with my loved ones

20. Romantic comedies, my fav genre of film, no shame!

21. Being kind to others, it costs nothing to be nice and it feels good to be kind


22. Shopping

23. Laughing


24. Writing blog posts

25. Hot showers, I could spend hours in the shower if I was let!

26. Relaxing





Let me know some of the things that make you happy :)

Until next time,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment