Sunday 26 June 2016

My Skincare Routine

Welcome back everyone, so today I'm going to share my current skincare routine with you all. These are the products I have found myself sticking to over the past few months and they seem to be working well for my skin. I have combination skin, oily in the t-zone and dry everywhere else and it is also quite sensitive. 

Mornings:
Step 1: Cleanse

I don't tend to do much to my skin in the mornings as I double cleanse my skin the night before. I just use the Garnier Micellar Water with a face cotton pad and swipe it over my face to refresh and cleanse my skin.


Step 2: Moisturise
To moisturize my skin I use the Simple Day Cream. It has SPF 15 which protects the skin and leaves my skin feeling nice and moisturized. My skin still feels hydrated hours after I moisturize with this.



Step 3: Prime
I know this is not really a skincare product however sometimes I will use the Nivea Men Post Shave Balm after my moisturizer as its great not only as a primer for makeup by also for hydrating the skin.



Evenings: 
Step 1: Cleanse
First I use the Garnier Micellar Water with a cotton pad to remove my eye makeup. It works well at removing all my eye makeup and is gentle enough on the eyes.
Step 2: Cleanse
Most days I wear makeup so I double cleanse my face. I use the Olay cleansing milk with a face pad to remove my face makeup. This is gentle on my skin and works well to remove the majority of my makeup.
Step 2: Second cleanse
I then go back in with my Garnier Micellar Water with a cotton face pad to remove any makeup left on my skin. More makeup does come off so it is vital to double cleanse if not makeup will be left on your face and could damage your skin in the long run.

Step 3: Wash
I use the Simple moisturizing facial wash to wash my face. It is very gentle on the skin and ensures that every bit of makeup is removed from my skin. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
        

Step 4: Moisturize                        
To moisturize my skin for the night I use the Simple Rich Moisturizer. It is very nice and hydrating and works well for my skin.



Step 5: Serum
Recently I've started using the Argan Oil night repair serum after my moisturizer. I've only used it for about a week now but so far so good.

Step 6: Exfoliating
About once to twice a week I use the Garnier Pure Active charcoal scrub to exfoliate my face and remove any dead skin cells. I don't find it does much for my spots but it works well and leaves my face feeling nice and clean.


Well there you have it my current skincare routine. Its very simple(not just because I use the simple products lol). If anyone uses any of the products I mentioned above let me know how you find them or if anyone has any recommendations for skincare products let me know also!

Until next time,
Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment