Wednesday 29 June 2016

My top 10 drugstore products

Welcome back everyone, I hope you all are having a lovely day! Today I'm going to share my top 10 drugstore beauty products with you all. In my opinion I feel drugstore products are just as good if not better than higher end products. These are products I use everyday, always repurchase and can not live without!

1. Garnier Pure Active Charcoal Scrub
I use this scrub 2-3 times a week to get rid of dead skin cells and deep cleanse my face. I feel this really does the trick and leaves my skin feeling clean and  refreshed. Find it here


2. Revlon Colourstay Foundation
If you have seen my march favorites you will know how much I love this foundation. This is definitely my holy grail foundation. I always find myself going back to it. I have mine in the colour 150 buff for oily combo skin and it really suits my skin and blends in nicely with my skin tone. It has great coverage and lasts all day. It's a bit more on the pricey side for a drugstore foundation but is definitely worth the price. Find it here


3. Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge
Again I raved about this in my march favorites post but it really is great for blending in any foundation or concealer products. It is the only thing I use to blend in my foundation I don't think I could ever go back to a brush. It blends foundation seamlessly and leaves you with a flawless base. Find it here




4. Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer
I love this concealer for underneath my eyes and on the arch of my brows, cupids bow and chin area. Its great for covering up those unwanted dark circles and brightening up my face. For how good it is its only priced between 2-3 euros in pharmacies and also Penney's! so definitely pick yourself up one. Find it here






5. Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder
This is my everyday go to powder I always repurchase. Its cheap and great for mattfying the skin without looking cakey on the skin. I have quite an oily t-zone and find it great for keeping me from getting shiny throughout the day. Find it here


6. MUA Heaven and Earth eye shadow palette
This is my go to eye shadow palette for everyday. It has a great range of different shades of browns. The colors are very pigmented and last all day. It's great for both day and night time eye looks. Find it here


7. Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner Pen
This is a really good eyeliner pen, one of the best I have tried. Its very pigmented, easy to work with and lasts all day. For the price point you really can't go wrong. Find it here


8. Essence Long-lasting Lipstick in 05 cool nude
This is my go to lipstick for everyday. I would describe it as my lips but better! I love the shade its perfect for everyday wear. Its easy to apply, not drying on the lips. It doesn't last all day but you'll get a few hours out of it before you have to top it up. There's 6 shades of nude in the range of lipsticks to choose from so their suitable for everyone.  Find it here


9. Tangle Teezer

I only got this a few months ago but I haven't used a 'normal' hairbrush since! It glides through your hair and gets out any knots without tugging at the hair. It's perfect to use on both wet and dry hair. Its a bit pricey but its definitely worth it, I wouldn't be without it in my life. Find it here

10. Carmex
This is the best lip balm I have tried so far. It's the only thing that keeps my lips moisturized and in good condition. I find my lips still feel moisturized for hours after I apply it. It also has SPF 15 which is great for protecting the lips. Find it here


There you have it my top 10 drugstore products. I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know your top drugstore products!

Until next time,
Sophie x





No comments:

Post a Comment