Monday 6 June 2016

May favourites

Hi everyone, so today I'm going to share some of the things I loved throughout May. Its hard to believe we're already in June, the year is flying by isn't it? Anyway on to my favourites!

1. Nyx Butter Gloss in Eclair



I picked this up a while back and recently started using it again throughout the month of May and love it! Its very easy to apply with or without lipstick, dries nice and is a really nice everyday pink. There's also a huge shade range of the butter glosses which I definitely need to try.

2. Batise Dry Shampoo




This isn't a new find for me by any means, I've been using Batise for years now. Recently its a been a savior for my greasy hair. With the help of this I can actually get 2 days out of my hair. I also really like the scent of this one.

3. Peppermint tea



When I was in Holland and Barrett I picked up this tea. It has a really lovely taste, not too strong and its also really good for digestion. I like to drink it after a meal. It was only 2:19 euros in Holland and Barrett so cheap as chips.

4. Strawberries



I've always loved strawberries especially now that its summer and there more readily available. I also think summer is the perfect weather to be eating them in as they are so refreshing and sweet. There also great to snack on if you get a craving for something sweet.

5. Hairstyles



 This half up half down top knot has been my go to hairstyle when I want to wear my hair down but don;t want any hair in my face especially during the summertime! I'm also in the process of growing out my side fringe so this hairstyles perfect!


I've also been loving braided buns. Its very easy to do you just braid your ponytail and form it into the bun shape you desire.  I wear my hair in a bun most days so its a nice touch to add to make it look like you put more effort into the hairstyle when you actually didn't!

6. Pretty Little Liars



I know I mentioned this in a blog post before but I just can't get enough of it. I find myself watching 2-3 episodes a night (got to limit myself). The story line is very gripping and always leaves you wanting to watch more. Definitely give it a watch if you don't already.

Well there you have it my favourites for the month of May. I hope you all enjoyed it. Let me know what your favourites for the month were.

Until next time,
Sophie x


3 comments: